Permission to Leave Ecuador for Minors

A minor cannot travel in a foreign country without parental consent. Thus, it is necessary that the father and mother provide an authorization allowing the child to leave the territory of Ecuador. This procedure is intended to prevent the leaving of one parent with the child without the consent of the second parent.

The permit allow the minor to travel alone or with only one of those parents.

¿Necesitas ayuda? Contáctanos